Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 CALENDAR


For your consideration, I offer my Ablaze for Heyes 2012 Calendar
♥♥♥♥♥


  • All calendars have a different cover photo than any inside, for a total of 13 gorgeous photos of Peter. I have done my best to choose pictures that are a little less commonly seen, of the best clarity I can find among vid caps and with good composition.
  • Special dates, such as birthday, Season Premieres, and Peter's
    death are noted.
  • To retain the surprise, I am only offering preview of one inside photo--so you may see the basic style of any photo enhancement used.
  • Note: Any distortion of the pictures below is due to fitting into the blog, and is not representative of the actual picture in the calendar.

Ablaze for Heyes
2012 Pete Duel Calendar
$20.00

plus shipping


*********